Goggles VR – Too Much Fun!
for Android* and iPhone
Lots of free VR apps…
Take and view virtual reality photos, no special camera required! The Cardboard Camera app turns your phone into a virtual reality panoramic camera. With sound.
Experience VR videos on YouTube, Vimeo and VeeR.
Did you know you can play PC VR games with your Goggles VR? Check out VRidge for more about this.
Play Games. Learn Stuff. Go Places.
What people are saying:
“My son is in 7th heaven. Thank you for speedy delivery and excellent customer service!” – Magda Smith
“They arrived yesterday and we had such fun with them last night. Thank you!” – Charmaine Viljoen
“I received the glasses on Tuesday. I love them. They are certainly the most comfortable and user friendly glasses that I have used so far.” – Cheryl Williams
“Thanks! Received the goggles shortly after order. Wonderful product! I love that any phone can fit in the goggles. Thank you for the good communication too!” – Alexis Rich
- Many free VR apps available
- Solid, high quality construction
- Clear English instructions
- 3 point adjustable head strap
- Quality controlled lenses
- Touchpad trigger system
- No assembly required
- QR code phone setup
- Hygienic, easy to clean
- 37mm export grade acrylic glass lenses
- 45mm focal length
- 63mm interpupillary distance
- Single conductive strip trigger touchpad
- Dimensions: 140mm X 85mm X 93mm
- Packed weight: 168 grams
* Goggles VR works with all iPhones. Android phones need a gyro sensor to support VR. If you have an Android phone, install the EZE VR app from Google Play to test if your phone will work before placing your order.
The links above are for Android apps. Most of these apps are also available on iPhone. If you are on iPhone, please search on the app store for the app name or “VR” to find lots of apps.